Employee Paid Life Insurance
One of our companies, Erie Family Life offers a payroll deduction life insurance program you can provide to your employees. It can be offered in conjunction with group term life insurance or as a stand-alone program.
The program is simple. Our agents will meet with your employees in an informal group setting and explain the coverage available to them. There is no cost to you other than processing the scheduled premium deductions from employee paychecks.
Here are some basics about this voluntary life insurance coverage. Talk with an agent for more detailed information and guidance.
- Term life and whole life insurance policies are available.
- Coverage amounts from $5,000 to $150,000, depending on the policy and age of the insured.
- Dependent coverage allows an employee to insure his/her spouse and children using payroll deduction.
- Employees own the policy so they can continue the coverage should they leave your employment.
Employer Paid Group Term Life
Paid by the employer, group term life insurance can cover employees with a policy that renews each year and provides a guaranteed death benefit.
Here are some basics about group term life coverage. Talk an agent today for more detailed information and guidance.
- Coverage amounts of $10,000 to $500,000 per employee, depending on the number of employees.
- Supplemental coverage that the employee pays for is also available.
- If an employee quits or retires, conversion enables them to change all or part of the policy to an individual Erie Family Life policy.
- Optional accidental death and dismemberment offers additional life benefits in the event of an accident.
- Optional dependent coverage allows an employee to insure his/her spouse and children.
The Client’s Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on group life insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate whatever your group size or benefit goals.
Want to see how much we can save you and your business? Just request a quote to find out.